We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
- Information you provide to us. We may collect any information you enter on our Services or provide to us in any other way. The types of information we collect directly from you may include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Automatically collected information. When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect certain information about your visit, including: your browser type and operating system; your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number your Internet service provider assigns to your computer; the date and time of your visit; the pages you access; and the number of bytes transferred during your visit.
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and promote our Services;
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalize the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
We may share the information we collect as follows:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us or any third party;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
Advertising and Analytics
Our Services are not designed for individuals under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
Voosh Digital Agency